The Orange Corners Incubation Program is now calling for applications from aspirants in Nigeria in 2023. Do you have an interest in this opportunity? Read to the end because we will be discussing the eligibility criteria, its benefits and step-by-step application process.
Orange Corners Incubation Program is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria.
This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Orange Corners Incubation Program Summary
- Host: Government of Netherlands
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: 40,000 Euros Funding | Enterprise Management=
Through Orange Corners we provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation program.
At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
The Orange Corners Incubation Program Requirements:
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
• The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
• The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Duration and Reward
The Orange Corners Incubation Program will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic.
This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
Selection Criteria for The Orange Corners Incubation Program
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team